Landlord Certificates

landlord certificates

Every rental property that has a boiler, gas hob or a gas fire must have a Landlord Certificate, or Gas Safety Certificate. Our engineers are approved to issue landlord certificates, helping commercial and rental property owners to ensure all gas appliances are up to current standards and safe for your tenants.

All works carried out for commercial or rental property by Dodd’s Plumbing & Heating comes with a Gas Safe approved landlord certificate (CP12 Gas Safety Certificate) as standard, so book a call with us today and see how we can help.

Enquire about Landlord Certificates:

To book a visit, or enquire about how we can help with your Landlord Certificates, please fill out the short form below: